NarutoFC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Naruto fan forum under construction but functional

2 posters

Lets have a vote

Doppleganger Sheblowski
    Doppleganger Sheblowski
    Admin
    Admin

Lets have a vote Empty Lets have a vote

Post  Doppleganger Sheblowski Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:06 pm

So I've come to the conclusion that even through the hard work and time put into this site its going no where, even after I have promoted it on Naruto facebook pages Twitter accounts even on Naruto base. Nobody is biting my lure, also there are only 2 people using this site its myself and SID. So sin e I'm sure he is the only one who will see this do you think I should just call it quits and shut it down?
    AWSUM SID
    AWSUM SID
    Sensei
    Sensei

Lets have a vote Empty Re: Lets have a vote

Post  AWSUM SID Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:37 pm

hmm... well running a website is pretty tiresome and i guess you also had to give away some money.. wait till the end of this year. If nothing good happens then shut it down.

As for facebook pages, do you post when new manga topics come out??? when it come out you could try to give links to the manga. Same goes for bleach, OP, Fairy tail, etc. Also share the facebook page and this website on different anime sites. Also make new polls and start new topics, even versus topics to get people's attraction.

if you can try to give links to the anime or even make an anime downloads section. you need to do something diffenent from the other naruto forums.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:03 am