NarutoFC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Naruto fan forum under construction but functional

2 posters

Naruto Manga 599

AWSUM SID
    AWSUM SID
    Sensei
    Sensei

Naruto Manga 599  Empty Naruto Manga 599

Post  AWSUM SID Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:38 pm

hey guys!!! I am back after a long hiatus... how many of you guys missed me??? geek jocolor
    So, here's my 599

Naruto: I did it... finally it broke

Kakashi and Guy doesn't say anything. Both of them just looks on and hopes that the face revealed will not look like a familiar face.

As the dust clears, a mask-less Tobi appears with a bloodied face. The whole face is crushed.

Bee: Did you destroy his face Naruto??

Naruto: .....

Kakashi: I had a feeling it was you but how I wished that I was wrong.

Guy: So you are still alive "goggles" [ nickname given to Obito by Guy]

Naruto: Do you guys know him??

Guy: His name is Uchiha Obito... he was Kakashi's former teammate, the 4th Hokage's student and long thought to be dead..

Naruto: what???
    Kakashi: Obito... what is the meaning of this??? Why did you even turn out like this. If you were alive, why not come back to the ...

Tobi: Obito... so that was his name.

Others: !!!

kakashi: what... what do you mean.

Tobi: Hatake Kakashi, you are right. The body does belong to whom you called Obito but the soul belongs to Uchiha Izuna!!!

The others cannot believe what has transpired.

Guy: Stop messing with us. Izuna died ages ago...

Tobi: And have you seen his dead body??

Kakashi; Explain everything... how did you get a hold of Obito's body???

Izuna: Very well... after my brother took my eyes, I became redundant. The few battles I participated made me a burden on the other members and so I was told to never fight again. An Uchiha who cannot fight--- that is just disgraceful. Thankfully, I had recently developed a body-switching technique and was in need to a vessel.

Guy: So you took one of the villagers as a vessel?

Izuna: No... infact I had taken over the body of an Iwa ninja who came with the Tsuchikage and his disciple. From then on, I had changed bodies countless of times until I had eventually found the body of a dead Uchiha member and eventually awakened the Mangekyo. Yes... I had also taken part in that war Kakashi!!

Kakashi: *thinks to himself* Obito....

Izuna: From then on, my plans went ahead full throttle. Zetsu came in very handy as part of the crushed body was replaced by his own constituent.

Guy: That is unforgivable.

Kakashi: That explains why the Kyuubi could be controlled with a mere sharingan and also how the Fourth had a tough time with you.

Kyuubi: He is Izuna all right... the those two Uchiha brothers had and still has that menacing chakra.

Naruto: Doesn't matter. Izuna or Obito... you are the enemy of the ninja world. I WILL defeat you no matter what.

Izuna: One rasengan hit me and you talk as if you people have defeated me?? I AM UCHIHA IZUNA... the fight is far from over!!!
    Doppleganger Sheblowski
    Doppleganger Sheblowski
    Admin
    Admin

Naruto Manga 599  Empty Re: Naruto Manga 599

Post  Doppleganger Sheblowski Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:57 pm

Pretty great prediction but for some reason irony think his face will br revealed this week kishi will find some random way to delay it lol :p
    AWSUM SID
    AWSUM SID
    Sensei
    Sensei

Post  AWSUM SID Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:23 pm

Doppleganger Sheblowski wrote:Pretty great prediction but for some reason irony think his face will br revealed this week kishi will find some random way to delay it lol :p

yeah... thats what i initially thought but if kishi actually does this then the manga will just keep on stretching for god knows how many more episodes. Personally i want to see the face and then return to oro and sasuke

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:34 pm